What with their benefits like being durable, cheap, soft and recyclable, Non Woven Fabric Bags, are the new bags gaining popularity now. They are safe to health and environment & these highly functional products can be decomposed in a short time. Non woven bags are efficient alternatives of plastic ones owing to their waterproof quality. The utilization of these products insure a safe surrounding for our generations. Non Woven Fabric Bags appear to be the efficacious choice due to these advantages:
- Totally environmental friendly & decomposes in natural environment without leaving any residue poisons.
- These bags are made from long fibers, secured together by mechanical, chemical, heat or solvent treatment, which can decompose entirely.
- Waterproof ability, can be easily washed and dried.
- Capable to be printed instantly on the surface, with many colors.
- Printing on the non-woven bags is easy and an impressive and an effective marketing strategy for companies to support their brands.
- These bags are recyclable and reduce wastage.
- Extremely easy to dye, highly affordable.
Nonwoven fabrics are broadly defined as sheet or web structures bonded together by entangling fiber or filaments (and by perforating films) mechanically, thermally or chemically. They are flat or tufted porous sheets that are made directly from separate fibers, molten plastic or plastic film. They are not made by weaving or knitting and do not require converting the fibers to yarn. Typically, a certain percentage of recycled fabrics and oil-based materials are used in nonwoven fabrics. The percentage of recycled fabrics vary based upon the strength of material needed for the specific use. In addition, some nonwoven fabrics can be recycled after use, given the proper treatment and facilities. For this reason, some consider nonwovens a more ecological fabric for certain applications, especially in fields and industries where disposable or single use products are important, such as hospitals, schools, nursing homes and luxury accommodations.